So, what makes a relatively normal (if geeky), relatively sensible girl hang out at a bar on a Wednesday night, drinking cider, talking about:
- how and why people put full-stops in metadata fields
- the pros and cons of automatic linking
- what is organisational culture and can you identify it if you are part of an organisation
- how to do the writing to present information a number of ways with a single content source
- whether Jakob Nielsen is helping or harming the usability community…
Why, it was a Canberra information architect’s cocktail hour of course!