I’ve been recently looking for new suppliers for products (lanyards, badge holders, pens etc etc). No matter what I’m looking for, I start my search on the web.
Now I don’t usually write black and white rules for things, but today I’m going to.
If you are a supplier of a product, and that product can be purchased elsewhere, you must, on your website:
- Include prices
- Not make me register to see prices
- Not make me wait for my registration to be approved to see prices
- If your product is out of stock, tell me when it will be in stock
- Make it easy for me to order online
- Be credible
- Help me feel confident that my order will turn up
Because, duh, if you don’t, I’m going somewhere that does.