For me, the next few months are full of conferences and workshops. My calendar is so packed I don’t know where the work will fit. You can catch me at:
- Web standards group Canberra (4 Feb): Talking about user research, why we don’t do enough of it and my new user research decision diagram
- Webstock, Wellington (11-14 Feb): I’m not speaking here, just hanging out at a conference for once
- South by Southwest Interactive, Austin (13-17 Mar): On a panel with the awesome Nick Finck & Michael Angeles, called Wireframes are wicked
- IA Summit, Memphis (18-22 Mar): I’m teaching my full day workshop on information architecture, and doing a presentation called ‘Design games for IA’
- Wellington, NZ (end Mar): my good friends from Optimal usability are hosting me to teach beginning and advanced IA (more details to come soon – this will be the first time teaching my new advanced IA workshop)
- April – wow, I have the whole month free
- JBoye09, Philadelphia (May 5-7): I’m teaching my half day IA essentials workshop, and doing a talk called Getting content right
- UX London (Jun 15-17): I’m teaching two half day workshops – IA essentials and Designing for people
I hope I see you at one or more of these.
And remember, I can teach any of these workshops in-house to your team (see my list of IA, interaction design, usability & content workshops).