Some weeks are bigger than others. This week was a big, eventful one with lots of stress, and lots of ego.
- Appeared in Computerworld NZ (and was on the front cover of the print version)
- Had an article published about Four essential skills for information architecture by User Interface Engineering
- Reluctantly resigned from a client gig I’ve been working on for a few months
- Finished writing my UI13 talk on Design Games
- Finished a content inventory and web analytics report for a new project
- Saw a sneak preview of Ruth‘s Web Directions presentation on incorporating accessibility into design (and it’s good)
- Wrote two blog posts, both of them completely ego-centric
- Downloaded way too much Culture Club from iTunes, then discovered that I scrobble my playlist to Last.fm
I can haz beer now?